Monday, June 21, 2010

Introducing Lulu Labelle~!




I just love any reason for celebration. Don’t you? Actually I love any reason to get dressed up. A cute Nicole Miller cocktail dress for a special friend’s engagement party, a fun flirty Nannette Lepore top for a night on the town, a glam Carmen Marc Valvo dress for a charity benefit and even a little Lilly Pulitzer sundress for an afternoon baby shower. The best part of getting dressed up is putting the outfit together. Right now I am really digging the bold bright bead necklaces and those cute long charm necklaces that allow you to show off your whimsical personality. I have quite a few parties coming up and have been shopping like crazy to find just the right outfits for the occasions (plus it’s soooo hot outside, shopping is the only way I have found to beat this dreadful summer South Carolina heat).




Speaking of shopping and parties, Labels is having their one year celebration on Thursday night. I can hardly believe it’s been a year, and yet, I think to myself, what did I do without Labels? Regardless of the occasion, Labels always seems to have just the right piece to make my outfit dazzle. And let’s be real here…what’s the point in playing the game if you don’t dazzle?



I’ve heard that anyone who is into fashion, such as me, will be dropping by for a little champagne cocktail to celebrate the birthday. Now what to wear to celebrate this special birthday? I am thinking that a fun flirty hot pink Ann Taylor top paired with this cute turquoise bead necklace and white jeans- pink, blue and white…just like the sprinkles on a birthday cupcake. Or perhaps I could convince my hubby, Mr. LaBelle, to make it a night on the town and I’ll wear this cute yellow cocktail dress….I have been looking for an “occasion” to debut this fantastic piece and I have been dying to try out Rick Erwin’s new restaurant- Nantucket. I also could wear this new trendy summer sun dress and these leg-lengthening nude stacked heels. Lots of choices to DAZZLE for Labels big celebration.



Last week when I was making my bi-weekly shopping rounds across town, I stumbled upon this FAB Louis Vuitton Alma Bag at Labels…The Rolls Royce of all handbags. And this one…perfection. I could hardly believe this treasure could be found in Greenville. Let’s daydream for a minute….How about a stroll at the Saturday market, handbag swaying from one arm, my little French dog in the other wearing these of the moment new sunglasses and looking like a movie star! Or a fabulous stroll on the streets of BIG city with this chic bag as my trusted companion to guide me in and out of the perfect boutiques. Lest my imagination strays…reality…I’ll just stop by to covet…or perhaps since we are celebrating a birthday (even though it’s not mine…details…) maybe Mr. LaBelle will surprise me with a special purchase.

Oh how I digress. I must get back to work. My boss just strolled in and dumped a serious project on my desk. See you girls at Labels- Thursday night!

Cheers fashionistas!
Lulu LaBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment