Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twist, Twist

Alright Ali, you won me over.  As my husband can attest, I can have strong aversions to certain celebrities for little to no reason, and then slowly my mind will have been changed until I become a die-hard fan.  As is the case with Ali Wentworth.   Years ago, I found her to be another wife of a politico garnering for attention on the Hollywood scale.  She then did Oprah, where I found her to be a bit more down-to-earth and genuinely funny in a very Rita Wilson kind of way - but then, who doesn't look down-to-earth next to Oprah.  Recently,  she's been promoting her new book with articles in lots of publications and talk show interviews.   She's always posing with a big smile on her face and equally attractively styled outfit.  (Exhibit A below - LOVE the Animal print dress and strappy sandals - perfectly age appropriate and balanced).   I have to say this newfound admiration may simply be because I want her hair and have been trying rather unsuccessfully to grow mine out for well over 2 years now.  Nevertheless, well done Ali, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment