Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tally HO!

Wohoo - it's all kinds of fun this weekend. Cinco de Mayo, the Derby, and of course, last but not least, Mother's Day. Sounds like the perfect combo of events to get all dolled up!

Did anyone bring their ascot? Maybe it's due to the recent Royal wedding but I want to get all fancied up for the races. Oh, I could channel some serious Eliza Doolittle with this hat. Simply mah-ve-lous!

And then, would you ever so mind bringing me a cuppa tea? because I want to sit in my English rose garden in THIS:

While my mind's stuck in London town, I would like to give a nod to ol' Brits for putting on a helluva show last weekend. William and Kate you were perfection and Pippa you weren't too bad yourself! How fun is this dress?! -

Finally, I wanted to add a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the wonderful Mother's out there! I'm lucky enough to work with mine practically every day and even more lucky to have been blessed with a new mother-in-law this year!

What a happy day for all mothers to be honored and revered for the wonder-women that you are! (And for teaching us the art of accessorizing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment