Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall finds- On the hunt!

I am thrilled that fall is here, the mornings are crisp and cool and the afternoons are sunny with open, blue skies.  At home, I am currently culling my closet through last year's wears.   And of course, for all those gaps made from clearing out, I'm making a "gotta-have-it" list to keep me focused on my Fall Fashion hunts. Here's of a few pieces I'm currently coveting:
 

I have literally been stalking an affordable/reduced pair of these Rag and Bone Newbury boots going on 2 years now.   Sadly, we had a pair walk into Labels, and they were 2 sizes too big.  But, for one lucky customer - she scored a practically brand new pair for 40% off retail price!





A creamy leather short jacket in tan would be a go-to in our milder climate all Fall through Winter.  This Theory 'Madigan - Juno' Crop Leather Jacket would be perfect with it's simple silhouette and slight angle of edginess to keep it from looking too extreme or too bland. 




Speaking of great jackets, this Kate Spade animal print jacket is a MUST HAVE for me this year.  I have always been drawn to animal prints, especially leopard and love that they are making a come-back, still-classic and sticking around for the past few years.  Love how this blogger took something very feminine and juxtaposed it with stripes for a more rocker

No comments:

Post a Comment