Friday, January 25, 2013

Creatures of Habit - Style Ruts.


 We all do it.  We get stuck, mired in the same old, same old fashion ruts.  How often we hear in the store, "I always pick out the same thing" " Here I go again buying all black." "Everything I tried on looks like everything I already own."  We all need a little change of perspective this time of year, and the same goes for our wardrobes. 

One classic style that always gets me over the hump is an animal print.  Whether adding a pair of zebra striped pumps, a leopard print sweater, or little cheetah skinny belt to a white blouse and jeans - that little extra addition of oomph helps me take an otherwise blah outfit to bring it on!  With designers mixing prints with abandon this season - it's the perfect time to incorporate your favorite jungle cat into your everyday style:

Alexa Chung

Tracy Reese
Bazaar.com
  For more animal print fashion inspiration from Labels' new arrivals click here


No comments:

Post a Comment