Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite Fridays: Christmas wrap up

What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?  I have to say, with a baby on the way, I didn't expect to get as spoiled as I did- but truly received some wonderful, thoughtful gifts from loved ones.  My absolute favorites though were a couple of pieces of my grandmother's jewelry that my mom had cleaned up and redesigned for me.

Cameo and pearl necklace
As Nate Berkus says, you should only have in your home that which you love.  And, here at Labels, we believe the same goes for your wardrobe.  A mix of old and new, high-end and budget friendly - wear and buy what you love and feel great in!  Stop in today and find something great, that will last, for cheap.What's old is new again in fashion and in Labels:

J. Crew silk dress (2) $85.99 with vintage beaded handbag

Banana Republic coat (P) ,  L'autre Chose (8) boots $89.99 and Kate Spade handbag $189.

Milly jacket (0) $89.99 with Tory Burch handbag $225

No comments:

Post a Comment