Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose."? - Lady Grantham

It's BAAACK!  Downton Abbey Season 3 premiered this week and if you're like most of the people I know, you were waiting for it with, shall we say, Fan-atic anticipation?  Likewise.  On that note, I'm feeling quite romantically inclined to pretty little things this week.  With that in mind, here's some Downton Abbey inspirational looks and a modern, Labels equivalent (We hope the Dowager Countess would approve):

Bennetton coat (4) $79.99, Dior handbag, YSL boots (8) $399.99




Rachel Roy (12) SOLD



White House Black Market (0) NWT $78,99

Stop by today and check out our "latest" fashions for yourself and don't forget to take advantage of our special offer:  Spend $100 and receive $20 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment