Thursday, January 3, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Happy New Year!  Well, did everybody get what they wanted for Christmas?  I sure hope so.  Reminiscing about favorite Christmases past, I remembered one of my favorite gifts of all time was a leather skirt I had coveted for months that I received from Santa at about age 10.  Oh the sheer joy I felt when I saw that skirt.  Not only was it the height of fashion in my book, but also it was a real grown up clothing item that graduated me from the floral rompers and Laura Ashley dresses I had lived in as a child.


Speaking of leather, it's back in fashion full force.  Now's the time, Ladies, to embrace your inner rock chic and break out your Moto jacket with a floral dress, booties and tights.  Or, if you're looking for a more classic twist than grunge - try out any of the fabulous ruffled or laser-cut leather pieces that have been gracing the runways for the past season.  Or, better yet, go minimalist in one of my favorite pieces of the year with a simple leather top.   Usher in 2013 with style:

PeopleMagazine.com
 Here are some of our favorite leather looks in store:
Et Cetera (10) laser-cut leather coat in ecru $175

OXMO (XL) leather cropped jacket in blush $125

No comments:

Post a Comment